Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of our dear patients near and far.
We will be closed starting Wednesday, December 23rd, and will be back in office on Monday, January 4th.
In the event that you’re having a dental emergency, please contact the Dental Emergency line at 0711 93349800.
Have a safe and wonderful holiday season!
With warmest greetings,
Your Midwest Family Dentistry Team
20 October 2020
Good morning to all of our patients near and far. We are hoping that our message finds you and your loved ones in good health.
Throughout the past months many people have contacted us wondering if we were accepting new patients at our office. Since now we have completed the task of rescheduling all of our existing patients we are ready to accept new patients.
Here is the information for interested new patients (logistics):
1. We have opened a limited amount of new patient appointments.
2. New patient hygiene appointments will be available via web scheduling only (see link below)
3. We will be adding and updating new appointments regularly.
4. Once appointed, we will contact you for further family member information, please be patient.
5. If you are new to us and require urgent attention, please send us an email, use the chat window on our website or write is in Facebook messenger and we will respond as soon as possible.
Are we the right dental office for you and your loved ones?
Choosing a dentist is a “big deal” and here are some thoughts:
1. Our main goals are to provide best potential dental care for you and your loved ones, to keep our team and our patients healthy amidst this global pandemic. We take every measure possible to ensure top notch infection control and are keeping a close eye on current developments.
2. In times like this we, as an office, need to be able to respond quickly and efficiently to developments inside our office and within our community, which takes flexibility for both, the dental office and the patients.
3. Mutual trust and respect is of upmost importance to us. We will treat you and your loved ones like we imagine our loved ones to be treated at all times; we are hoping for and are expecting the same mindset in return.
4. We offer comprehensive family dentistry, love children and also refer out when a specialist is needed.
Feeling perfectly happy with all of it?
Please follow the link to book your new patient appointment:
Good morning to our wonderful patients near and far.
We wanted to send out a HUGE thank you for taking the big leap into the future with us (after COVID 19 arrived in our community earlier this year).
Closing down the office for many weeks in spring of 2020 was a very, very hard decision. We are so dedicated to provide best potential dental care to our patients. We are equally committed to the health of our team, our patients and the general public health; therefore there was no alternative path.
Our team has worked diligently on all ends to ensure patients received dental care according to most pressing needs first.
Today, seven month later, the task of rescheduling all appointments is considered complete.
Should you (existing patient) have not had the chance to be seen for your hygiene appointment, please send us an email right away and we will schedule you (Email is the very best way to reach us)
Thank you for your patience, your flexibility, your understanding and generally just for embracing the fact that in times like this we need to think and act as a community. Looking out for each other, taking care of each other and thinking about community first will get us through — together.